Public Hearing Notices
December 6, 2022
Town Project Updates – August 30, 2022
- The 2022 Concrete Program including sidewalks and curbing repairs will be complete mid to late August with landscaping restoration to follow, where not already completed.
- The 2022 Road Repairs are scheduled to start in the middle of September. Larger repairs include sections of Lilac Place, 4th Street South, Hampton Drive, Cobblestone Court, Lytham Place, and asphalt path work along Drovers Run.
- The Mulberry and 311 Intersection Project is ongoing and scheduled to be substantially completed at the beginning of September.
- Phase 1 of the Opa’s Park Revitalization Project has begun.
- Re-landscaping of the new dog park area will commence in September.
- Sewer Cleaning will be taking place in September. The affected streets are
- Main Street
- Prairie Trail
- Prairie Crossings Court
- 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Street North
- 2nd Avenue North
- Heritage Trail
- 1st, 2nd, & 4th Street South
- 2nd, 3rd, & 4th Ave South
- South Park Drive
- Aspen Avenue
- Linden Place
- Redwood Place
- Elmdale Place
Annual Notice of Additions to the Voters List and/or Personal Security Protection Requests:
In accordance with Section 36 of The Municipal Councils and School Board Elections Act (MCSBEA), the Town of Niverville Voters List is open for changes or revisions.
- Any person who is eligible to vote in municipal elections in the Local Authority of the Town of Niverville can have his or her name added to the Voters List, or have any information about the voter in the Voters List corrected.
- Any person can request to have his or her name and address obscured from the Voters List.
A person whose name has been obscured will receive a Personal Security Certificate and identification number. In a vote on a question, that person may only vote by Sealed Envelope Ballot and cannot vote in person at the regular or advance voting places.
To implement the above, a written request including name and address along with proof of identity must be submitted to the Senior Election Official in person, by e-mail, fax, or mail to:
Audited Financial Statement
In accordance with Section 194 of The Municipal Act the 2020 Audited Financial Statement of the Town of Niverville is now available for inspection. It can be viewed online here, or in person at the Town Administration Office, 329 Bronstone Drive, by appointment during regular business hours.
Should an emergency ever happen in the Town of Niverville, volunteers will be needed to help with the response and recovery.
Thank you for your interest in serving your community!