The Town of Niverville is responsible for the care and maintenance of the Hespeler Cemetery, located south on 5th Avenue and the northern portion of the Heritage Cemetery, located on Main St.
Management is done through the Town of Niverville Administration Offices located at 329 Bronstone Drive, during regular business hours.
Click HERE for the Cemetery Bylaw and fee schedule.
- A cemetery is a sacred place. Quiet and respect must always be observed. The Town of Niverville reserves the right to refuse admission at any time.
- All requests for interments require minimum of 48 hour notice.
- Only one traditional burial or four cremation burials will be permitted on each lot.
- No more than one upright memorial on any one gravesite.
- No permanent planting of shrubs, trees or flowers is permitted on a gravesite.
- No solar lights, luminaries, glass containers, vases or artificial flowers are permitted on a gravesite.
- Objects may be placed on the top of a grave or a concrete curb but must not interfere with the maintenance of the cemetery. Any item found to be interfering will be removed by maintenance staff.
- Pets are permitted in the cemetery provided they are under control and leashed. Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets.
All vehicles must remain on the roadway at a speed not greater than 20km/hour.