As announced by Manitoba’s Health and Seniors Care Minister Audrey Gordon on August 27, 2021, the Province has developed new requirements for people to be fully immunized to participate in certain events and activities. These requirements will come into effect by public health order on Sept. 3, 2021 for all health regions and will include:
• indoor and outdoor ticketed sporting events and concerts;
• indoor theatre/dance/symphony events;
• restaurants (indoor and patio dining);
• nightclubs and all other licensed premises;
• casinos, bingo halls and VLT lounges;
• movie theatres;
• fitness centres, gyms and indoor sporting and recreational facilities (excluding youth recreational sport); and
• organized indoor group recreational classes and activities, and indoor recreational businesses.
Children 11 and under who are not eligible to be immunized will be able to attend events and activities with a fully immunized adult.
These new regulations apply to the Town’s Community Resource and Recreation Centre and the Town of Niverville will be following the regulations set by Provincial Public Health Orders. For more information on the Public Health Orders, please contact Manitoba Government Inquiry: 1-866-626-4862 or 204-945-3744.
Thank you for your understanding and patience as we work through these regulations to help protect the community.