COVID-19 NOTICE: The Town of Niverville prioritizes the health and safety of all residents. Town facilities and public spaces adhere to all active provincial health orders. Please review the current provincial health orders from the Government of Manitoba HERE.
Updated June 1, 2021.
- Playgrounds – Open
- Centennial Arena – Closed
- South End of Arena – Closed
- Curling Rink – Closed
- Outdoor Rink – Closed for the season
- Hespeler Park Picnic Shelter – Open
- Hespeler Park Splash Pad – Closed, Restrooms Open
- Baseball Diamonds – Closed
- Soccer Pitches – Closed
- Beach Volleyball Courts – Closed
- Cross Country Ski Trails
– Blue Jay Trail – Closed for the season
– Great Grey Owl Trail – Closed for the season
– Blackbird Trail – Closed for the season
The Town of Niverville is committed to ensuring the health and safety of our user groups and staff. Please review the Return to Play Protocols here.