COVID-19 NOTICE: The Town of Niverville prioritizes the health and safety of all residents. Town facilities and public spaces adhere to all active provincial health orders. Please review the current provincial health orders from the Government of Manitoba HERE.
Starting Saturday, August 28, 2021.
Masks are required in all Town Recreational Facilities, unless participating in physical activity; fieldhouse, track , arena ice, inside the playground.
Masks are required in the lobby.
Spectators must wear masks at all times.
Parents/guardians inside the playground must wear masks.
Updated September 17, 5:00PM
- Community Resource & Recreation Centre
If you are interested in the Indoor Playground or Open Gym, visit https://niverville.ws.townsuite.com/events to book a slot.
- Monday to Friday 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- Saturday, September 18th 8:30 AM – 9:00 PM
- Sunday, September 19th 7:30 AM – 9:00 PM
Walking Track is temporarily closed for line painting.
Indoor shoes are required in the gym and on the walking track.
Children must have socks on when using the indoor playground.
Locker rooms will not be available, however washrooms will be open.
You will need to fill out a Contact Tracing Form upon arrival. Staff will be confirming your Membership.
Contact Niverville Recreation if you have any questions.
- Playgrounds – Open
- Hespeler Park Picnic Shelter – Open
- Hespeler Park Splash Pad – Closing September 19, 8:00PM
- Baseball Diamonds – Open
- Soccer Pitches – Open
- Beach Volleyball Courts – Open
- Centennial Arena – Closed
- South End of Arena – Closed
- Curling Rink – Closed
- Outdoor Rink – Closed for the season
- Cross Country Ski Trails
– Blue Jay Trail – Closed for the season
– Great Grey Owl Trail – Closed for the season
– Blackbird Trail – Closed for the season
The Town of Niverville is committed to ensuring the health and safety of our user groups and staff. Please review the Return to Play Protocols here.