July 29, 2019
- Fast Brothers are nearing completion of the parking lot and Centre Street. Curbing should begin this week with paving to occur after the long weekend;
- Von Ast has started on the piling for the CRRC.
Fifth Avenue West:
- Tallieu construction has just about completed the sewer/water/LDS for the new 5th Ave. West development;
- Diamond Construction has begun the base work for the new roads for the 5th Ave West Development.
- Renovations are still in full swing and looking closer to completion. The Town hopes to open the sidewalk in front in the next few weeks.
- The path along the banks has been completed;
- Flowers and shrubs were planted around the timber frame in co-ordination with the Town and Communities in Bloom.
Hespeler Park playground:
- The concrete work has been completed;
- The playground equipment and landscaping remain to be completed;
- The project will be completed by end of August.
- The “bubbles” on Main St will be repaved in the coming weeks;
- Landscaping on the boulevard at the 4th Avenue S. development will be completed in the coming weeks;
- 6 new hydrants will be installed around Town in the next month;
- Lift Station and force main work along Arena Road, 3rd Avenue S., and 2nd Street North is set to begin in August. We will keep you posted as more firm dates for the work are set.
- Maple Leaf completed the paving on Birkdale Cove;
- The parking lot expansion in Hespeler Park has been completed.