September 6, 2018
Starting September 17th through September 21st, 2018, the follow streets will have sewers cleaned.
3rd Ave. (North & South)
1st, 2nd, 3rd, & 4th St. S.
2nd, 3rd, 4th, & 5th Ave. S.
Please note that there is no exact route or timeline available.
Occasionally during sewer cleaning, air pressure builds up in the sewer line causing water to splash out of toilets, sinks, and drains. Please take the following precautions to prevent water damage in your home:
- Close lids and cover toilet bowls when not in use.
- Insert drain plugs in all sinks and bathtubs when not in use.
- Remove all floor mats in bathrooms.
- Place an old towel around the base of toilets.
- Cover all basement floor drains.
Sewer cleaning on rare occasions may leave an odour in your home. If so, please run some water down all drains, sinks and bathtub drains, flush toilets, pour a pail of water down each basement floor drain and open your windows. After a short time the odour should disappear.
If you have any questions, please call 204-388-4600 ext. 111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org